Triangle Business Journal
- Where's my Money: The investors raising millions to seek out Raleigh-Durham's next unicornby Lauren Ohnesorge on March 3, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Across the Triangle, locally-headquartered non-real estate investors have raised funds worth a combined $134.7 million so far in 2021. And they have big expectations for 2021 and beyond.
- Sold: Virginia investor buys 25-year-old Durham apartments for $32.5 millionby Caleb Harshberger on March 3, 2021 at 1:17 pm
The 265-unit complex is 25 years old and features one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Big name in self storage pays $26 million for Durham propertiesby Caleb Harshberger on March 3, 2021 at 1:01 pm
A big name in self storage has paid slightly more than $26 million for a pair of storage properties in Durham.
- As Fujifilm searches for site for $2B plant, Morrisville facility continues vaccine roleby Lauren Ohnesorge on March 3, 2021 at 12:26 pm
As executives at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies continue to mull over where to put a planned $2 billion production site, its work on what could become another Covid-19 vaccine continues.
- Despite PPP and vaccines, many small businesses still worried about survival, survey findsby Lauren Ohnesorge on March 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm
As the latest infusion of the Paycheck Protection Program enters its final month, a new report highlights the ongoing challenges small businesses are facing in light of the global pandemic.
- Charlotte Hornets to bring fans back to Spectrum Center next weekby Erik Spanberg on March 3, 2021 at 1:15 am
More than halfway through his rookie season, LaMelo Ball and his Charlotte Hornets teammates will finally play in front of a home crowd next week.
- Raleigh artist's huge display brings technology-infused art to Glenwood Place (Gallery)by Erika Wells on March 2, 2021 at 8:01 pm
A local artist is illuminating Glenwood Place with a massive new sculpture that will complete his outdoor lighting display at the high-end development in Raleigh. The latest addition is 28 feet tall and 8 feet wide with a 3,000-pound base.
- Blue Cross NC executives net millions in bonuses amid profit dropby David Purtell on March 2, 2021 at 7:39 pm
A down year for profits didn't stop big payouts to top executives at the Durham-based insurer.
- Epic Games makes latest deal, scoops up developer of hit game during pandemicby Lauren Ohnesorge on March 2, 2021 at 7:28 pm
The video game maker behind the pandemic fad “Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout” becomes the latest firm snapped up by Cary-based Epic Games.
- Morrisville biotech could borrow up to $20M to accelerate hypertension treatmentby Cameron Snipes on March 2, 2021 at 7:06 pm
Morrisville biopharmaceutical company Liquidia Corp. could borrow up to $20.5 million in a new debt facility agreement.