Triangle Business Journal
- TBJ Plus: Buc-ee's seeks huge I-40 sign; Parisians love Krispy Kreme; Guskiewicz in transfer portalby Dane Huffman on December 8, 2023 at 7:27 pm
Buc-ee's is planning its first travel plaza in North Carolina.
- UNC Health names Novant exec its new presidentby Zac Ezzone on December 8, 2023 at 7:27 pm
Jeff Lindsay of Novant Health is joining UNC Health later this month.
- European EV firm accelerates Durham hiringby Lauren Ohnesorge on December 8, 2023 at 7:04 pm
Kempower of Finland has hired 90 people so far.
- Here's how many Raleigh homebuyers pay above asking priceby Joanne Drilling on December 8, 2023 at 6:51 pm
While there are signs the housing market is shifting, prices are still rising in many areas. Here's how many buyers are paying above asking price.
- New concept replacing closed Durham restaurantby Laura Brummett on December 8, 2023 at 6:32 pm
The new Lakewood Social restaurant will open Dec. 17.
- Captrust moves into Pacific Northwest with latest buyby Lauren Ohnesorge on December 8, 2023 at 6:15 pm
Raleigh firm now has 1,500 employees overall.
- Golden Corral launches new concept in Moore Countyby Ben Tobin on December 8, 2023 at 3:59 pm
The Raleigh-based national restaurant chain is adapting to changes after the pandemic.
- Luxury handbag designer opening in Raleigh’s Crabtree Valley Mallby Laura Brummett on December 8, 2023 at 3:07 pm
The brand is known for its Melbourne croc-embossed leathers.
- Lindberg could lose his company if insurance firm prevailsby Lauren Ohnesorge on December 8, 2023 at 3:01 pm
Embattled entrepreneur Greg Lindberg could lose his company – as a hearing next week will determine whether he’ll be required to hand over his shares of Global Growth Holdings, previously known as Durham’s Eli Global.
- Florida-based boat manufacturer relocates HQ to Greater Triangle countyby Ben Tobin on December 8, 2023 at 1:00 pm
A boat manufacturer has decided to move its operations from south Florida to a county northeast of Raleigh. It estimates building 100 boats next year.