Triangle Business Journal
- Apple eyes big Triangle office building to lease as RTP campus is developedby Caleb Harshberger on May 10, 2021 at 2:54 pm
The tech giant has narrowed its search to a Triangle office building to lease while development is underway on its future campus in Research Triangle Park.
- Historic Hanes home in Winston-Salem gets extensive renovation, addition (Gallery)by John Brasier on May 10, 2021 at 2:29 pm
Photos capture ongoing progress on an extensive renovation and expansion of a 192-year-old Winston-Salem home with a rare history spanning two states and ties to the family that founded Hanesbrands.
- Merged Triangle brokerage firms rebrand as focus remains on growthby Caleb Harshberger on May 10, 2021 at 12:09 pm
More than a year after two longtime Triangle brokerage and real estate services firms announced they were merging, the subsequent company has finally released its name.
- Triangle insider stock sales evaporate. Is politics at play?by Lauren Ohnesorge on May 10, 2021 at 11:51 am
The April total is a stark difference from the combined $13.5 million insiders inked in March.
- Custom homebuilder in Raleigh plots downtown apartmentsby Caleb Harshberger on May 10, 2021 at 11:48 am
The project calls for 28 boutique apartments off New Bern Avenue east of Moore Square.
- Raleigh biotech targets $4M raise amid 'skyrocketing' life sciences sectorby Lauren Ohnesorge on May 10, 2021 at 11:30 am
A Raleigh startup credits a “skyrocketing” life sciences sector for its most recent funder.
- Charlotte's Quail Hollow tees up for next big golf event: Presidents Cupby Erik Spanberg on May 10, 2021 at 3:39 am
The 2022 Presidents Cup in Charlotte is expected to break revenue records.
- Where RDU's biggest airlines rank in pandemic performanceby W. Scott Bailey on May 9, 2021 at 4:47 pm
One of RDU's biggest airlines is at the top of the list for the 2020 Airline Quality Rating.
- Office building near RDU, with big-name tenant, sells for $36 millionby Caleb Harshberger on May 7, 2021 at 7:06 pm
A new office building near Raleigh-Durham International Airport has changed hands in a sale topping $36 million.
- Up-and-coming medical firm in Raleigh seeks buyer in wake of product launchby Sonia Waraich on May 7, 2021 at 7:03 pm
A Raleigh-based medical device company focused on women's health is actively seeking a buyer after closing its Series C fund raise. UVision 360 raised $3.5 million in equity mostly from investors in the southeastern part of the country, according to a recent securities filing. UVision developed and commercialized the Luminelle hysteroscopy system, which received U.S. Food and Drug clearance in 2018. The system allows doctors to conduct hysteroscopies and cystoscopies in a gynecologist's office instead…